Dharmic Activities :-
• Conducted Sri Vidya Mahaayaagam by Guhanandamandali members of Chennai for Vishwa Shanthi.
• Performed ShataRudreeyahomam, Abhishekam & Navavaranapooja for Loka Kalyaanam.
• LakshaKumKumaArchana at Chinmaya mission, Atp, Samoohika Sarvamangala Stotra Paaryana in Ramaalayam, Atp, Astadasha LakshaKumkumaArchana for lokakalyanam in Pulivendula, Kadapa, Lakshapusphaarchana as part of Mahaswami 120th year Birthday celebrations.
• Sahasra Lingarchana, Abhishekam, ShataRudreeya homam & Yaama pujas on shivaratri.
• Performed Vedic rituals in few neglected temples in remote areas for the welfare of the village.
• Held Gurupoornima and Veda Dampatipooja to honour Vedic Scholars and to encourage lineage.
• Felicitation of Great speaker Sri.Chaganti Koteswara rao garu, Sri. Garikipati Narasimha Rao garu & Sri SamavedamShanmuka Sharmagaru.
• Abhishekam & Navavaranapooja to Srichakra on every Pournami for Loka Kalyaanam.
• Guruvandana on every Ashada Pournami, SriHoma on every Sravana Pournami & RudraHoma on every Kartheeka pournami.
• Conducted ‘Chandi Homa’ by Sri Vidya Upasaka Shri Goteti Srinivasa Rao at Sri Lalitha Sundareswara Devalayam, Tadipatri.
Spiritual discourses :-
• Pravachanam on Mookapanchashati by Sri Garikapati Narasimharao Garu at Anantapur.
• Pravachanam on “Aacharya Shankarulu – Adhyathmikabhoda” by Sri Dr.Nagatrishulapaani in Kaasivishweswaraalayam, Anantapur.
Caring for Environment :-
•Planted devotional and medicinal plants like Raavi, Juuvvi, Meedi, Moduga, Bilvam, Vepa, Jammi, Neredu, etc in villages/towns near Anantapur as part of our ongoing efforts to create a ‘Vaidika Paryavaranam’ to help the communities create healthy, clean & green environment.
• Created awareness in various communities on the importance Gow Matha (Holy Indian Cow) and extended financial assistance to Goshalas.
• Conducted awareness programs on Ayurveda.
• Distribution of plates and glasses at Govt. school in Somaladoddi village, Anantapur.
• Distributed bed sheets in DattaRajamuneedra Ashram, Kurugunta ashram for blind girls, Abhaya child welfare for mentally disabled and for physically handicapped people.
• Provided groceries to NGO Spandana, Anantapur for mentally retarted kids.
Programs for Youth :-
• Provided Financial Aid to meritorious poor students to enable them purse Engineering / Chartered Accountancy.
• Conducted Youth empowerment program by various famous speakers like Sri Hypno Kamalakar and others as part of “Inspire 2010” – A three day career oriented personality development workshop for youth.
• Conducted seminar on “How to prepare for competitive Exams” by well known trainer, speaker and coach Sri Akella Raghavendra of Hyderabad.
• Conducted Koutilya – Chess Competition for School children to arouse interest in our ancient game.
• Essay Writing competition on Mana Pandugalu-Visishtata, Mana Bharathadesha Samskruti Sampradaya Vaarasatva Sampada, Kanna Talli Pramukhyata & Gomata for High school kids.